White Card Training
Are you new to the construction worksite or need to refresh your credentials? AGA is hosting a training session open to the public at its Morwell campus in the coming weeks.
CPCCWHS1001 Construction Industry Induction (White Card) also known as the White Card, is compulsory for anyone working on a construction site in Australia, This course provides participants with the basic principles of health and safety in the construction industry, information about preventing workplace injury and illness, identify hazards and risks and workplace injury management.
All people performing construction work require proof of having completed a general construction induction for the industry.
- Date – Wednesday 6th November
- Cost – $120 Includes course and registration.
- Location – AGA Morwell – Cnr Firmins Ln & Tramway Rd Morwell Vic 3820.
- Time – 8.30am – 4pm
Looking to book? Contact Warwick Baum directly on 0417 374 055 or email@example.com
Please note all participants must provide 100 points of original identification to trainers on the day of their training. Below is a list of documents you can bring with you to provide 100 points of ID:
- Australian birth certificate – 70 points
- Australian drivers licence – 40 points
- Current state/territory proof of age or photo card – 40 points
- Medicare card – 25 points
- ATM card – 25 points
- Utility bill – 25 points
Enquire Now for further details