Tips to make sure you get paid
- Submit your timesheet before Tuesday at 10am
- Fill in your week starting Monday and finishing Sunday
- Submit each timesheet only once to payroll
- Providing incorrect information could lead to disciplinary action that may affect your employment.
- Timesheets will be rejected if they have excessive alterations or mistakes.
- Include an activity code for each day
- Fill in all fields at the top of the timesheet
- Enter start and finish times as well as total hours
- Ensure any applicable overtime or allowances are noted in sections provided
- Ensure an authorised person has signed and initialled your timesheet correctly (supervisor, instructor)
- Enter your Employee Code on the top right corner of your payslip