Tips to make sure your timesheet is accepted
- Make sure you complete the whole timesheet
- Submit your timesheet before Tuesday at 10am
- Fill in your week starting Monday and finishing Sunday
- Submit each timesheet only once to payroll
- Providing incorrect information could lead to disciplinary action that may affect your employment.
- Timesheets will be rejected if they have excessive alterations or mistakes.
- Use the correct activity code for each day
- Date the timesheet correctly
- Enter start and finish times as well as total hours correctly
- Ensure any applicable overtime or allowances are noted in sections provided
- Ensure an authorised person has signed and initialled your timesheet correctly (supervisor, instructor)
- Use the space provided for any additional comments
- Enter your Employee Code – listed on the top right hand corner of your payslip