COVID Marshal Training
Ensuring a COVIDSafe workplace
The Victorian Government has announced new measures designed to keep workplaces across the state COVIDSafe. Employers in designated workplaces are required to appoint one or more workers as a COVID Marshal, who will be responsible for monitoring compliance with the COVIDSafe Plan.
AGA is an accredited provider of this essential training which is funded by the Victorian Government and is free of charge for participants. Participants will walk away with a Skill Set in BSBSS00095 Cross-Sector Infection Control.
For more information on COVID Marshal Training and which industries are mandated for the training, please click here.
To enrol for this essential training you can click the BOOK ONLINE button, call us on 1300 000 AGA (242) or complete the form below and we will contact you.
This training will enable COVID Marshals to support co-workers, customers and visitors to their workplace to follow COVID Marshals are responsible for ensuring entry screening, physical distancing, personal protective equipment (PPE), workplace bubbles, hygiene, cleaning and record-keeping are maintained.
Which industries are affected?
Which industries are required to have COVID Marshals?
COVID Marshals are mandatory for:
- abattoir and meat processing facilities (metropolitan Melbourne)
- casinos and electronic gaming areas
- chilled distribution facilities for perishable food (metropolitan Melbourne)
- construction sites
- food courts
- hotel quarantine facilities
- ports of entry (airports and maritime)
- poultry processing facilities (metropolitan Melbourne)
- seafood processing facilities (metropolitan Melbourne)
- supermarket distribution facilities (metropolitan Melbourne)
- warehousing and distribution centres (metropolitan Melbourne)
COVID Marshals are recommended for:
- Australian air transport operators
- horticulture operations using seasonal workers for seasonal horticultural work
About the course
The BSBSS00095 Cross-Sector Infection Control skill set is a one-day course that runs from 9am to 3pm.
AGA is running this training on a range of dates from October to December 2021 at our Deer Park and Warragul training centres.
The BSBSS00095 Cross-Sector Infection Control skill set is fully funded by the Victorian Government and is free to all applicants.
Learn more by contacting AGA on 1300 000 AGA (242) or click the BOOK ONLINE button to book you or your staff in directly.