- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Opportunities
- Earn and Learn
- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification
AGA are seeking individuals to undertake a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year Plumbing Apprenticeship to work with an organisation based in all areas of Melbourne. The successful candidates will work full time whilst completing a ‘Certificate III in Plumbing’.
- Prepare and/or study plans and specifications to work out the layout of plumbing systems and materials needed
- Cut, thread and bend pipes, assemble and install piping, valves and fittings, join pipe sections and secure pipes
- Test lines as required by local plumbing regulations
- Install equipment such as boilers, pumps, heating and cooling systems, gas appliances and water tanks etc.
- Maintain and repair plumbing systems
Role Selection Criteria:
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Able to work independently
- Able to work at heights and in various weather conditions
- Drivers licence (preferred)
- Pre App and/or relevant work experience (preferred)
- Willing to undertake a Police Check and/or Medical
- Genuine interest in plumbing
AGA Apprentices will:
- Attend accredited RTO/TAFE training
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- Receive a weekly wage including entitlements
- Obtain personal protective equipment
AGA is a not for profit company and is one of the largest providers of employment and training services in Australia.
Application close date: Tuesday 6th November
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Posted on Wednesday, November 7, 2018