- Located in Melbourne
- Earn and Learn
- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification
AGA are seeking individuals to undertake an Work Health and Safety Traineeship to work with an organisation based in Melbourne. The successful candidates will work full time for 24 months whilst completing a ‘Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety’.
- Administrative duties
- Sourcing and procuring items as requested by Safety Team
- Assist in managing all PPE related queries and orders
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, processes, reporting, systems and procedures
Role Selection Criteria:
- Competent ability to operate a computer
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to organise and prioritise own work
- Respect for confidentiality and privacy of client information and files
- Drivers licence (preferred)
- Willing to undertake a Police Check and/or Working With Children Check
- Genuine interest in Work Health and Safety
AGA Trainees will:
- Attend accredited RTO/TAFE training
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- Receive a weekly wage including entitlements
AGA is a not for profit company and is one of the largest providers of employment and training services in Australia.
Application close date: Monday the 9th of March
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Posted on Tuesday, February 11, 2020