Your hospitality career starts here!
Join the hospitality boom with AGA
After two challenging years, hospitality has returned with a bang. Due to huge demand, Jobs Victoria is partnering with AGA and Apprenticeship Employment Network to support job seekers into hospitality jobs throughout Victoria.
Working in hospitality has never been more attractive, and our exciting program will spearhead you into this industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn lifelong skills that will benefit you throughout a thriving career in hospitality.
Program start dates are available in June & July. Places limited!
About the program
AGA is offering a 13 week hospitality program which comes with a number of advantages such as:
- 1 week free high quality hospitality training
- 12 week placement with a great employer (minimum 20 hours per week)
- On the job training and support
- A competitive wage throughout the whole 13 week program
Training is held face-to-face at Northcote 3072, with job placements across metro Melbourne.
Responsible Service of Alcohol – SITHFAB002 (Victorian Accredited)
Covers the legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol.
Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety – SITXFSA001 (Nationally Accredited)
Provides training on correct food handling, storage, cleaning of preparation and pest control measures in kitchens.
Learn essential skills to provide effective customer service.
Learn essential skills to perform as a professional waiter.
Are you eligible for this training?
To participate, you must:
- Have received two or more COVID-19 vaccination doses as required by the hospitality industry (or a valid medical exemption). Before starting you will need to provide proof.
- Hold an Australian or New Zealand passport, valid work visa or permit, or permanent Australian residency.
- Be aged 18 years or over.
Register below to get started!