Are you an employer who wants to boost your business? You’ve come to the right place!
With the Transition to Work program, our mission is to support the next generation into employment, and you can be part of that.
Benefits of our program
Young people can often find it difficult taking their first steps onto the employment ladder. By employing them, you will be contributing to a young person’s growth and positive journey into the working world. This could also make a real difference in growing your business because the next generation are the future after all!
Other benefits include:
- Matching your business needs with the right person
- Free recruitment and on-boarding support
- Free tailored pre-employment training for your employee
- Free post-employment support and mentoring for you and your employee
Your business may be eligible for the program if:
- You have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- The person you hire is a new employee that you have never previously employed
- The person you recruit meets the eligibility requirements for the wage subsidy
- The position you offer is expected to be ongoing and for 20 hours or more per week
- The work complies with employment standards for the position (for example, is suitable
work and pays as a minimum the national award wage)
Your business may be eligible for a wage subsidy. Check eligibility here.
Let’s discuss how our program can take your business to the next level.