Become a utilities apprentice
What does a utilities apprentice do?
Depending on your apprenticeship, you might find yourself:
- maintaining, installing and repairing gas pipelines and overhead power lines
- working on gas or electricity storage facilities and equipment
- operational tasks in plant equipment
Consider a utilities apprenticeship if you:
- enjoy working with machinery
- can problem solve and follow procedures
- can follow health and safety processes
Become a utility apprentice
- Get paid while you learn a trade
- Gain experience in the utilities industry
- Experience success with our ongoing support and mentoring
Access our exceptional training services for your apprentice or trainee. Our training is available to all employers.
Hiring apprentices and trainees
Take the hassle out of employing an apprentice or trainee. Employ through AGA and we will find the right person for you.
React quickly to work demands by employing temporary staff from AGA’s database of skilled workers.