ESV Electrical Licence CPD Training
Attention electrical licence holders!
Complete your mandatory training with AGA
Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) is committed to offering the best quality professionals in the electrical trade. As a result, they have introduced mandatory training for all electrical licence holders.
About the program
AGA is working with Energy Safe Victoria to deliver the Skills Maintenance Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program. This training needs to be completed within two years of your electrical licence renewal date.
The big why
Like anything in life, we want the best people to carry out the work we need done. This is why completing the CPD ensures participants are thoroughly capable of performing their jobs, and kept up to date with any change or technological advances. It allows electrical licence holders to maintain, improve, broaden and enhance their knowledge, skills and competence.
Who is this for?
Electrical workers in the following licence classes will be required to undertake CPD:
✓ Electrician (Supervised) (ES)
✓ Restricted Electrical Licence
Benefits of choosing AGA
- It’s FREE! The program is fully funded by the Victorian State Government
- Convenient face-to-face 1 day training
- Regular training dates in multiple locations throughout Victoria
- We have 40 years of experience providing the best quality training
- Must hold a valid Victorian electrical licence that is due to be renewed from 1 July 2023
- Must have received two or more COVID-19 vaccination doses as required by the industry (or a valid medical exemption). Before attending the training you will need to provide proof of this.
Energy Safe Victoria Info