Would your CV benefit from adding these skills?
Introduction to Working with Children in Schools
This 5-day program is a must for anyone looking to enter an education career. AGA has multiple vacancies waiting to be filled by graduates of this program.
- Face to face learning from education experts
- Explore the industry and career pathways
- Potential for 2 days work placement in a school
- Gain a Provide First Aid in an education and care setting (HLTAID012) certificate
- Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities (BSBWHS332X ) certificate
- Strong employment opportunities
After Completion you can continue into a Certificate III in School Based Education Support (CHC30221) qualification, or get qualified while working in a school.
See the benefits of work with children in schools here.
Government funding may be available for qualifying candidates, so contact us find out more info!
CHC30221 – Certificate III in School Based Education Support
AGA’s Certificate III in School Based Education Support is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you the skills and knowledge to work in the Education Sector in a supporting role in the classroom.
At AGA, you’ll learn in a supportive environment with experienced teachers to help you every step of the way through to your successful completion.
Educational support workers assist teachers in the classroom and give extra attention and support to students with their learning and development. They work in a range of classroom environments including public and independent schools and community education settings. This course can also be completed as part of a traineeship.