- 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Years required
- Car and Licence Essential
- Must be willing to travel across Metro Melbourne
1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year Carpentry Apprenticeships – Melbourne
AGA are seeking individuals to undertake a 1st, 2nd,3rd & 4th Year Carpentry Apprenticeships. We have vacancies available in all areas of Melbourne. The successful candidates will work full time whilst completing a nationally recognised qualification.
- Construct formwork into which concrete is poured
- Build floors, wall frameworks & roofs
- Install metal and timber windows, sashes and doors
- Cut materials with hand and power tools
- Install fixtures
- General housekeeping duties
Skills and Experience:
- Enjoy practical work
- Able to undertake manual and heavy work
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to follow direction
- Drivers licence (P’s are accepted)
- Pre Apprenticeship in Carpentry
- Work Experience in Building and Construction
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career as a Carpenter
AGA Apprentices will:
- Work full time (38 hours per week)
- Some overtime may be required
- Attend accredited RTO/TAFE training
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- Receive a weekly wage including entitlements
- Obtain personal protective equipment
AGA is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to helping people gain a qualification and get their careers started through Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
Our Apprentices earn national training wages while learning on the job. AGA Apprentices are fully supported by a dedicated Field Officer, and receive quality industry-based training throughout the program.
Applications are now open. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2020